When the contents of a home or business are damaged because of fire, smoke, water, mold, or wind, they can be restored to pre-damage condition by following a prescribed process to clean, restore, sanitize, and deodorize. This process of restoring damaged items so owners can get back to normal as quickly as possible is known as Contents Restoration. At Showcase Restoration, our Advanced Contents Processing center team can often restore more than 80% of the soft contents of a damaged property that were previously thought to be unsalvageable. If you have experienced fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, or mold and your items need restoration, give our expert Contents Restoration team a call at 910-864-0911,
Items that our Contents Restoration Team can restore include
Clothing – Furniture – Uniforms – Upholstered Furniture – Metal and Plastic Furniture – Leather Items – Books – Photographs – Photo Albums – Kitchenware – China – Glassware – Toys – Stuffed Animals – Linens – Bedding – Curtains – Upholstery – Area Rugs – Carpets – Art and Antiques – Flags
Our Contents Restoration Process
- Evaluation– Our team of contents restoration technicians will begin by evaluating each situation on site, separating contents by category – undamaged, salvageable, and unsalvageable. This process ensures that you or your insurance company are only paying for items that require restoration.
- Pack-out This stage is a significant part of the contents restoration process. Proper handling of your personal items is critical to successful restoration. When many items are damaged, they are extremely fragile, which required trained professionals who understand how to avoid further damage. We inventory and photograph every item we remove for restoration. Each item is carefully packed for transport to our processing center. .
- Cleaning- This is the most important step of the process. Our trained, certified technicians use specialty equipment to restore every item. Many times, we are able to restore items owners thought were unsalvageable. Using a variety of tools, equipment, techniques, and solutions, we can remove soot, odors, and bacteria.
- Restoration – Once your items have been cleaned, they are deodorized and then stored in our climate-controlled facility where they continue to be repaired and restored to their pre-damaged state.
- Contents Return and Pack In- When restoration of your building or home is complete, and contents restoration is complete, our team will repack all items for delivery. Once at your home or business, items will be unpacked and return to their proper place.
Call For 24-hour Emergency Response: (910) 864-0911
For additional questions contact our team at 910-864-0911 or email us at email@example.com.
When do you need contents restoration services?
Showcase Restoration provides contents restoration services after a loss from fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, mold, and wind damage to your possessions.
What happens to my items that can't be restored?
Our contents restoration technicians prepare a thorough inventory of every item during pack out. If an item is not able to be restored, it will be documented for your insurance company and the replacement value will be determined.
Where will my items be stored and when will they be returned?
Your items will be stored at our climate-controlled facility and will be processed in our Advanced Contents Processing Center. Once the restoration of your home or business is complete, all of your items will be returned to the property and unpacked by our contents technicians.
5845 Yadkin Rd, Suite D, Fayetteville, NC 28303, USA
3340 HWY 421, Suite A, Wilmington, NC 28401, USA
Read Our 5-Star Reviews On Google