To repair storm damage caused by hurricanes, tornadoes, hail, lightning, wildfires, and rain, we offer a 24/7 rapid local response. To safeguard and secure your property, we offer services like property cleanup, board up, and tarping. Additionally, we collaborate with your insurance provider and you to restore and fix your residential or business property.
Storm damage can significantly affect both daily living and commercial activities. Flooding, electrical shorts, debris, downed trees, and even lightning strikes are some problems brought on by storms.
You need someone at your side after the storm. Showcase Restoration is a good place to start. With more than 40 years of experience in the restoration field, we have the knowledge, skills, tools, and resources to handle any kind of storm damage you may have encountered.
Our Storm and Disaster Repair Process
- Debris Removal.
- Board-Up and Tarping– After a storm, property owners must secure their property from further damage caused by the elements or intruders. Our team will board-up and tarp your property on the first day.
- Contact Your Insurance Company. Our Estimator will meet with your Adjuster to determine extent of damage and cost to return your property to pre-loss condition.
- Contents Inventory and Removal. Our Contents Restoration Team will inventory and remove your personal property items to our Advanced Contents Processing Center for restoration and storage.
- Water removal and dry-out. Our Water Mitigation Team will extract the water, and dry-out and dehumidify the property to prevent further damage, structural issues, or mold growth.
- Adjuster Approves Estimate and Demolition Begins. During Demo the written estimate for the rebuild will be finalized and approved by the adjuster.
- Showcase Restoration obtains necessary approvals and permits.
- Demolition Completed and Rebuild begins
- Pre-construction meeting between Project Supervisor and client. During this meeting you will select finishes, flooring, etc.
- Rebuild Phase Complete
- Contents Returned
- Final Certification of Completion presented and signed.
For additional questions contact our team at 910-427-0627 or email us at [email protected].
Do you have the staff and equipment to respond after a major storm like a hurricane or tornado?
Since it has been in business for more than 40 years, Showcase Restoration has the personnel, tools, and knowledge to respond to storm damage anywhere in its service region. We were able to use our DKI network in the event of severe storms like Hurricane Florence, Hurricane Matthew, and the tornado in Fayetteville to supplement our employees and equipment as needed. We also helped our fellow DKI members by sending teams of men and equipment to Louisiana to help them recover from Hurricane Katrina. No matter how small or large the work, we can manage it.
Why is board up and tarping so important?
Property owners must protect their buildings after a storm to prevent additional damage from the weather or trespassers. Even if a person enters a building or home illegally, the owner is still liable for any injuries that result. On the first day, our staff will board up and tarp your property. In addition to defending you and your financial interests, it also stops more harm from being done to your property.
Can't I clean up inside my property without your help?
If you make sure that any downed power wires are not live, anyone can remove fallen trees and yard trash. However, it is safer to let the experts inspect the structure rather than attempt to clean up in an unsafe building. Be careful! Make a call to the professionals!