Here are a few things that we believe are needed for someone to be successful in this rewarding position:
- The capacity to exercise persistence and kindness when working with staff.
- The ability to complete financials by the 15th of the month.
- The flexibility to manage actions and events that occur.
- Able to multitask and set goals and self manage goals.
- A proven record of book keeping, financial management, payroll processing and team member management.
- To perform other duties.
Senior Bookkeeper Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer benefits including healthcare, retirement, PTO, and industry training. Even though we have over 30 employees, Showcase Restoration prides itself on its family- like culture. We are committed to offering our employees opportunities for professional growth and career progression. Showcase Restoration has more than doubled our business in the last 10 years — we’re growing, do you want to grow with us?
Join Our Showcase Restoration Family