Water & Flood Recovery
Showcase Restoration is known for prompt response, exceptional customer service, and expert remediation and restoration services. If you have water damage, reach out to our Emergency Response Team on our 24-hour hotline. With one call to (910)864-0911, our team will be dispatched. Typical response time is within 2 hours. Once on site, our team will begin the process of securing your property to minimize further damage. We work with you and your insurance company, communicating through every step of the process to restore your home or building and contents. Our goal is always to get your property and life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Most water damage incidents, no matter how minor, should be taken care of as soon as possible. Unchecked water damage creates additional expenses for your facility. Moisture and humidity promote structural damage, wood rot, peeling paint, and mold. Unrepaired leaks can damage ceilings, floors, walls, furniture, electronics, personal possessions of patients, and create safety hazards. These issues can reduce occupancy, damage a facility’s reputation, and interrupt regular operations. But the issues with your facility’s infrastructure and contents are secondary to the health and safety issues that accompany indoor flooding. Floodwater is highly unsanitary. Exposure causes harmful effects such as skin irritation, respiratory issues, and gastrointestinal disorders. Mold begins to develop within 24-48 hours after water damage occurs. Mold spores affect indoor air quality and release toxins, which can cause additional health issues such as allergic reactions, asthma attacks, and other respiratory illnesses.
Common Causes of Water Damage
- Burst Pipes and Faulty Plumbing Systems
- Broken or damaged Sprinkler Systems
- Basement/Crawl Space Moisture
- Sewage Backup
About Water Damage Restoration
Our Emergency Response Team is certified and trained in all aspects of water damage repair. We provide:
- Board-Up and Tarping– If water damage is caused by exposure to rain, flood, or other event, we will respond within 2 hours and protect it from further damage.
- Dry-Out and Dehumidification Services: Our water mitigation team will extract the water, and dry-out and dehumidify the affected area to prevent further damage, structural issues, or mold growth.
- Contents Restoration: Our industry certified team will inventory, pack, & transport your furniture, electronics, documents, photos, fabrics, and other belongings to our Advanced Contents Processing Center where they will clean, restore, deodorize, and store your items until restoration work on your facility is complete. Unsalvageable items will be documented for your insurance company.
- Mold Removal: Mold is common following water damage. Our certified Mold Remediation experts will remove, remediate, and repair affected areas prior to repairing or restoring your home or commercial building.
- Building Repair: Our team will complete the project by repairing or replacing damaged property and contents to restore them to pre-loss condition.
Call For 24-Hour Emergency Response: (910) 864-0911
Residential Broken/Burst Pipes
Residential Roof Damage
Commercial Roof Damage
If you have additional questions regarding our services, please call us at 910-864-0911 or email us here.
What causes water damage?
Water damage can be caused by natural disasters, such as thunderstorms or hurricanes that cause flooding, burst pipes, roof leaks, foundation leaks, septic tank overflows, improper appliance installations. poor drainage, and more. Flash flooding, pipe bursts, and sewage backups are especially dangerous as they can produce several inches of water in less than a day.
How long will it take for my property to dry after flooding or water damage?
There are no quick answers to determine how long your property will take to dry. Our experience is that it typically takes between three and five days or more, depending on the conditions and the amount of damage. Drying time is determined by multiple factors, including location, duration and source of water; the types of building materials in your home; weather conditions; and how quickly emergency restoration services are started. Our technicians will monitor and evaluate during the process and will determine when drying is complete.
Will turning up the heat help things dry more quickly?
Will turning up the heat help dry things out?
Sometimes, but not always. Our trained technicians will set the temperature to the correct setting for proper drying. No one other than the water mitigation team should change the setting on the HVAC system because it could make the trying process take longer than necessary.
During the water mitigation process, do my personal belongings need to be removed?
It depends on the extent of the damage and the scope of work required. Many times, your belongings can be moved to other areas of your building, and if so we will securely cover and protect them. For larger restoration jobs, our contents restoration team will remove the contents to our secure, climate controlled facility. A full inventory will be taken, and your contents will be returned once the restoration process is complete.
How do I know my property is completely dry?
Our Water mitigation team uses professional testing with specialized equipment to determine if your property and contents are completely dry. Touch alone may be a false indicator.
5845 Yadkin Rd, Suite D, Fayetteville, NC 28303, USA
3340 HWY 421, Suite A, Wilmington, NC 28401, USA
Read Our 5-Star Reviews On Google