Mold Remediation

 

Our work is performed by professional biohazard cleanup specialists who follow strict industry guidelines and protocols in compliance with all local, state, federal, OSHA and other regulations. Services include Biohazard Cleanup Services, industrial or home accidents, and chemical spills.

Mold begins to develop within 24-48 hours after water damage occurs. It also occurs in climates which have high humidity.   Mold spores affect indoor air quality and release toxins, which can cause additional health issues such as allergic reactions, asthma attacks, and other respiratory illnesses.  Mold is one of the most troublesome environmental hazards causing problems in homes and commercial buildings.  An unaddressed water leak can move from a simple water mitigation job to a costly mold remediation project in less than 48 hours.  Mold growing unchecked can create significant property damage and put anyone occupying the area at risk.  Trust the team of certified professionals at Showcase Restoration to provide expert mold removal and remediation services as soon as mold is identified.

We will take the necessary steps to address any mold issues.  Mold services include:

  • Mold inspection and identification
  • Mold containment
  • Mold removal and remediation
  • Removal of airborne mold spores
  • Cleaning and sanitizing the affected areas
  • Final mold inspection with a post-mold removal air sampling to ensure a successful mold remediation job

Our Mold Remediation Process

We will take the necessary steps to address any mold issues.  Mold services include:

  • Mold inspection and identification
  • Mold containment
  • Mold removal and remediation
  • Removal of airborne mold spores
  • Cleaning and sanitizing the affected areas
  • Final mold inspection with a post-mold removal air sampling to ensure a successful mold remediation job.

Call For 24-Hour Emergency Response: (910) 864-0911

Related Services

Residential Mold Damage

Commercial Mold Damage

Mold Information & Resources

F.A.Q.

For additional questions contact our team at 910-864-0911 or email us at sales@911showcase.com.

What causes mold in my home or business?

Mold is typically caused by excess moisture from leaks or flooding in your home.  Usually this occurs in damp environments like your kitchen, laundry room and bathrooms, which are the areas with the perfect breeding ground for mold or mildew. To control and reduce the risk for mold growth in these areas, you must properly maintain your plumbing system and monitor appliances that use large quantities of water, such as dish washers and washing machines. Small amounts of indoor mold are unavoidable and usually harmless. In damp environments, however, mold spores can more easily reproduce and cause more serious and difficult to remove mold problems.

What are the warning signs that I may have mold damage?

Dark spots on ceilings, floors and walls are a sure sign of mold growth.  In addition, musty odors and mildew are indicators or mold growing.  If you have experienced new respiratory and allergy symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, trouble breathing and wheezing, you may have mold.  Also, high humidity levels in the home that result in condensation on glass and metal surfaces are a warning sign of mold.

What are the safety concerns that mold presents?

Health risks including allergy-like respiratory symptoms, skin irritation, cold and flu symptoms, headaches, nausea and mold-induced asthma are all significant concerns.  It’s important to know the causes of the mold growth before it occurs, so you can work to avoid damage to both your health and your home. 

Can I remove mold myself or do I always need a professional?

If you only have a small patch of mold on a wall, it can be removed without professional help.  But if mold issues persist after you have cleaned, or you have larger mold issues or toxic black mold, leave it to the professionals.  Our team of technicians is professionally trained in comprehensive mold removal and remediation and follow all industry standards to ensure mold is handled safely and professionally.  

What is black mold?

Black mold (Statchybotrys chartarum) grows in conditions where there is an excess of moisture over a long period of time. It is greenish-black in color. Water damage, excessive humidity, water leaks and condensation in small, damp places like bathrooms all create a perfect breeding ground for black mold. Black mold releases microtoxins, a noxious substance that can cause serious health problems for humans and pets.

Contact Us

FAYETTEVILLE OFFICE

5845 Yadkin Rd, Suite D, Fayetteville, NC 28303, USA

(910) 864-0911

sales@911showcase.com

WILMINGTON OFFICE

3340 HWY 421, Suite A, Wilmington, NC 28401, USA

(910) 860-0911

sales@911showcase.com

Read Our 5-Star Reviews On Google