Fire & Smoke Recovery
At Showcase Restoration we understand the emotional and financial impact of fire damage. We offer immediate response and guidance through our fire damage restoration process. Our team of highly-trained technicians can work with you to find the best solution, whether it is restoration or replacement. Call our 24 hour hotline at 910-864-0911 to learn more about our approach to handling fire damage to your home or property. We work with you and your insurance and are prepared to guide you every step of the way. We have been providing restoration services to eastern North Carolina since 1979, including Fayetteville, Wilmington, Hope Mills, Spring Lake, Lumberton, Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Aberdeen, Raeford, Oak Island, Ocean Isle, Rockingham, Laurinburg, Clinton, Elizabethtown, and all other nearby areas.
In the restoration industry, the first 48 hours following a fire are considered the “golden hours” of recovery. Soot, smoke, chemicals, and water that are associated with putting out a fire linger long after the fire has been extinguished and accelerate corrosion of the structure and degrade the integrity of your building. A quick response to begin removal and mitigation ensures the restoration and recovery of as much of your property as possible.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, a structure fire is reported every 65 seconds. Emergency Responders and fire departments answer the call quickly. When their job is finished, the Showcase Restoration Emergency Response Team is ready to respond – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide services to all of Eastern North Carolina, including Fayetteville, Wilmington, Lumberton, Southern Pines, Sanford, Elizabethtown, Jacksonville, and all other surrounding areas. Because we are locally owned and operated, we have complete control over the quality of service and work that we deliver, which is more important than ever when restoring your home to pre-loss condition. For homeowners or business owners who have suffered fire damage, trust our team of experts – they will do everything possible to minimize the loss and inconvenience caused by a fire, helping you, your family, or your business get back to normal life as quickly as possible. If your home or business has sustained fire damage, don’t hesitate, call our emergency hotline now at 910-864-0911 and our team will be on the way to help.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Board-Up and Tarping– After a fire, property owners must secure their property from further damage caused by the elements or intruders. Our team will board-up and tarp your property on the first day.
- Contact Your Insurance Company. Our Estimator will meet with your Adjuster to determine extent of damage and cost to return your property to pre-loss condition.
- Contents Inventory and Removal. Our Contents Restoration Team will inventory and remove your personal property items to our Advanced Contents Processing Center for restoration and storage.
- Water removal and dry-out. Our Water Mitigation Team will extract the water, and dry-out and dehumidify the property to prevent further damage, structural issues, or mold growth.
- Adjuster Approves Estimate and Demolition Begins. During Demo the written estimate for the rebuild will be finalized and approved by the adjuster.
- Showcase Restoration obtains necessary approvals and permits.
- Demolition Completed and Rebuild begins
- Pre-construction meeting between Project Supervisor and client. During this meeting you will select finishes, flooring, etc.
- Rebuild Phase Complete
- Contents Returned
- Final Certification of Completion presented and signed.
Call For 24-Hour Emergency Response:
Fire Restoration Services
Residential Home Fire
Commercial Property Fire
If you have additional questions regarding our services, please call us at 910-864-0911 or email us here.
How long is it going to take?
The amount of damage and extent of required work will determine the time needed to complete the restoration process. Our estimator will provide a projected completion timeline, and your project supervisor will communicate with you throughout the process to ensure you are aware of any delays or issues affecting your estimated completion date.
Can you repair items like clothing, pictures, and other sentimental items?
Yes, if items can not be repaired or replaced, we will provide your insurance with a complete inventory of all contents that are a total loss and you and your adjuster will determine the value of those items.
Can I make changes or upgrades during the restoration process?
Absolutely. Your project supervisor will work with you to determine additional costs to upgrade or make other changes during the construction process.
5845 Yadkin Rd, Suite D, Fayetteville, NC 28303, USA
3340 HWY 421, Suite A, Wilmington, NC 28401, USA
Read Our 5-Star Reviews On Google