Our work is performed by our team of professional biohazard cleanup specialists who follow strict industry guidelines and protocols in compliance with all local, state, federal, OSHA and other regulations. Services include Biohazard Cleanup Services, industrial or home accidents, and chemical spills. Most people believe biohazard cleanup is just deep cleaning. In fact, it is very different. Biohazard remediation is the removal, cleaning, and disinfection of blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially harmful pathogens in affected areas after a death, accident, or communicable disease outbreak. It requires proper training, equipment, certification, and licensing because of the high exposure risk to bloodborne pathogens. If you require Biohazard Mitigation services, call the Showcase Restoration team of experts on our 24-hour Emergency Response Line.
Our Biohazard Mitigation Process
- Remediation Team identifies affected areas and determines scope of biohazard contamination.
- Remediation Team develops plan for cleanup.
- All safety procedures are implemented, and biohazard cleanup begins.
- All hazardous materials are removed from the site.
- Any hazardous waste, such as medical waste, is handled following OSHA regulations and sent to a licensed hazardous medical waste incinerator.
- Technicians remove all porous materials such as carpet and fabrics following industry standards and state regulations.
- Non-hazardous materials are removed or decontaminated and sanitized if salvageable.
- Following cleanup and sanitization, technicians deodorize affected areas. Walls and floors may be sealed to cover any remaining stains.
- In most cases, cleaning and sanitizing takes care of odors. If needed, additional odor removal efforts will be implemented to ensure all odor is eliminated.
- Remediation is complete.
Call for 24-hour Emergency Response: (910)-864-0911
Residential Biohazard Cleanup
Commercial and Industrial Biohazard Cleanup
Biohazard Information & Resources
For additional questions contact our team at 910-864-0911 or email us at email@example.com.
What is the difference between removal and remediation?
Biohazard Removal is the first step in the cleanup process to contain the area and remove the contaminant, all traces of potential hazardous materials, broken glass, or other foreign material.
Biohazard Remediation follows Biohazard Removal and includes the removal of carpets, flooring, and other materials that may contain chemicals or byproducts from the initial contamination that could present health threats.
What is biohazard mitigation?
Biohazard mitigation is a process that requires specialized equipment, industry expertise, and appropriate certifications. It is not to be confused with standard cleaning, and the term is often used in the same way as Biohazard Remediation. Mitigation and Remediation both deal with the removal and disinfection of areas exposed to bodily fluids, blood, or other potentially harmful pathogens. These processes are typically carried out in areas exposed to a serious accident, death, or outbreak of disease.
5845 Yadkin Rd, Suite D, Fayetteville, NC 28303, USA
3340 HWY 421, Suite A, Wilmington, NC 28401, USA
Read Our 5-Star Reviews On Google