Contents Restoration & Cleaning
Keep more of what you love!
When the contents of a home or business are damaged because of fire, smoke, water, or mold they can be restored to pre-damage condition by following a prescribed process to clean, restore, sanitize, and deodorize. This process of restoring damaged items so owners can get back to normal as quickly as possible is known as Contents Restoration.
At Showcase Restoration, our Advanced Contents Processing Center team can often restore more than 80% of the soft contents of a damaged property that were previously thought to be unsalvageable!
Items our contents cleaning experts can restore include:
Clothing – Furniture – Uniforms – Upholstered Furniture – Metal and Plastic Furniture – Leather Items – Books – Photographs – Photo Albums – Kitchenware – China – Glassware – Toys – Stuffed Animals – Linens – Bedding – Curtains – Upholstery – Area Rugs – Carpets – Art and Antiques – Flags
Our Contents Restoration Process
- Evaluation– Our team of contents cleaning technicians will begin by evaluating each situation on site, separating contents by category – undamaged, salvageable, and unsalvageable. This process ensures that you or your insurance company are only paying for items that require restoration.
- Pack-out This stage is a significant part of the restoration process. Proper handling of your personal items is critical to successful restoration. When many items are damaged they become extremely fragile which requires trained professionals who understand how to avoid further damage. We inventory and photograph every item we remove for restoration. Each item is carefully packed for transport to our processing center.
- Cleaning- This is the most important step of the process. Our trained, certified technicians use specialty equipment to restore every item. Many times, we are able to restore items owners thought were unsalvageable. Using a variety of advanced cleaning technologies and techniques we remove soot, odors, and bacteria.
- Restoration – Once your items have been cleaned they are deodorized and stored in our climate-controlled facility where they continue to be repaired and restored to their pre-damaged state.
- Contents Return and Pack In- When restoration of your building or home and contents restoration is complete, our team will repack all items for delivery. Once at your home or business items will be unpacked and return to their proper place.