We provide 24/7 prompt local response to repair storm damage from hurricanes, tornadoes, hail, lightning, wildfires and rain. We provide property clean up, board up and tarping services to protect and secure your property. And we work with you and your insurance company to restore and repair your home or commercial property.
Storm damage can have a massive impact on everyday life and business operations. Other issues that occur with storms include flooding, electrical shorts, debris, fallen trees and even lightning strikes.
After the storm, you need someone in your corner. You can turn to Showcase Restoration. With over 42 years in the restoration industry, we have the expertise, manpower, equipment and resources to address any type of storm damage you have experienced.
Our Storm and Disaster Repair Process
- Debris Removal.
- Board-Up and Tarping– After a storm, property owners must secure their property from further damage caused by the elements or intruders. Our team will board-up and tarp your property on the first day.
- Contact Your Insurance Company. Our Estimator will meet with your Adjuster to determine extent of damage and cost to return your property to pre-loss condition.
- Contents Inventory and Removal. Our Contents Restoration Team will inventory and remove your personal property items to our Advanced Contents Processing Center for restoration and storage.
- Water removal and dry-out. Our Water Mitigation Team will extract the water, and dry-out and dehumidify the property to prevent further damage, structural issues, or mold growth.
- Adjuster Approves Estimate and Demolition Begins. During Demo the written estimate for the rebuild will be finalized and approved by the adjuster.
- Showcase Restoration obtains necessary approvals and permits.
- Demolition Completed and Rebuild begins
- Pre-construction meeting between Project Supervisor and client. During this meeting you will select finishes, flooring, etc.
- Rebuild Phase Complete
- Contents Returned
- Final Certification of Completion presented and signed.
For additional questions contact our team at 910-864-0911 or email us at [email protected].
Do you have the staff and equipment to respond after a major storm like a hurricane or tornado?
Showcase Restoration has the staff, equipment and expertise to respond to storm damage across our area of service and has been doing so for over four decades. In the event of major storms like Hurricane Florence, Hurricane Matthew, and Fayetteville’s tornado, we were able to call on our DKI network to augment our staff and equipment when needed. And we have supported our fellow DKI members, sending teams of men and equipment to Louisiana to support them after Hurricane Katrina. We can handle the job – no matter how small or large.
Why is board up and tarping so important?
After a storm, property owners must secure their property from further damage caused by the elements or intruders. Property owners are responsible for injury to people who enter their homes or buildings, even if they are there illegally. Our team will board-up and tarp your property on the first day. Not only does it protect you and your financial interests, it also prevents further damage to your property.
Can't I clean up inside my property without your help?
Downed trees and yard debris can be removed by anyone, as long as you ensure that downed power lines are not live. But it is safer to have the professionals examine the structure before trying to clean up in an unstable building. Be safe! Call the experts!