Fire & Smoke Recovery
For the victims experiencing a home fire, it can be traumatizing. The ferocity and speed of a fire can cause significant damage and loss to property and leave homeowners feeling vulnerable and unsure of what to do next. The damage from a fire does not end when the fire trucks leave. Families often see prized possessions and sentimental items destroyed along with their home. They then have to search for a safe place to live. Prompt fire damage restoration is the key to reducing the emotional and financial impact caused by a home fire. We know that when you call, it is under stressful circumstances. We will explain the process and communicate with you and your insurance company at each step along the way. We give our clients our best so you can put your mind at ease, lesson your stress, and get back to normal life as quickly as possible.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, a structure fire is reported every 65 seconds. Emergency Responders and fire departments answer the call quickly. When their job is finished, the Showcase Restoration Emergency Response Team is ready to respond – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide services to all of Eastern North Carolina, including Fayetteville, Wilmington, Lumberton, Southern Pines, Sanford, Elizabethtown, Jacksonville, and all other surrounding areas. Because we are locally owned and operated, we have complete control over the quality of service and work that we deliver, which is more important than ever when restoring your home to pre-loss condition. For homeowners who have suffered fire damage, trust our team of experts – they will do everything possible to minimize the loss and inconvenience caused by a fire, helping you and your family get back to normal life as quickly as possible. If your home or business has sustained fire damage, don’t hesitate, call our emergency hotline now at 910-864-0911 and our team will be on the way to help.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Board-Up and Tarping– After a fire, homeowners must secure their property from further damage caused by the elements or intruders. Our Emergency Response Team will board-up and tarp your damaged home on the first day.
- Contact Your Insurance Company. Our Estimator will meet with your Adjuster to determine extent of damage and cost to return your home to pre-loss condition.
- Contents Inventory and Removal. Our Contents Restoration Team will inventory and remove your personal property items to our Advanced Contents Processing Center for restoration and storage.
- Water removal and dry-out. Our Water Mitigation Team will extract the water, and dry-out and dehumidify the home to prevent further damage, structural issues, or mold growth.
- Adjuster Approves Estimate and Demolition Begins. During Demo the written estimate for the rebuild will be finalized and approved by the adjuster.
- Showcase Restoration obtains necessary approvals and permits.
- Demolition Completed and Rebuild begins
- Pre-construction meeting between Project Supervisor and client. During this meeting you will select finishes, flooring, etc.
- Rebuild Phase Complete
- Contents Returned
- Final Certification of Completion presented and signed.
Call For 24-Hour Emergency Response: (910)864-0911
Fire Damage Services
Emergency Board Up and Tarping
Water Damage after a Fire
If you have additional questions, please call us at 910-864-0911 or email us at email@example.com. Someone from our team will respond to you right away.
How long will it take for me to be back in my home?
The amount of damage and extent of required work will determine the time needed to complete the restoration process. Our estimator will provide a projected completion timeline, and your project supervisor will communicate with you throughout the process to ensure you are aware of any delays or issues affecting your estimated completion date.
Can you repair items like clothing, photographs, and other sentimental items?
Yes, many times our contents restoration team can clean and restore items to pre-damage condition. If items cannot be repaired or replaced, we will provide your insurance with a complete inventory of all contents that are a total loss and you and your adjuster will determine the value of those items.
Can I make changes or upgrades during the restoration process?
Absolutely. Your project supervisor will work with you to determine additional costs to upgrade or make other changes during the construction process.
Will you work with my insurance company?
Showcase Restoration is a preferred vendor for many insurance companies, but we can work with any insurance company. Our estimator and project coordinator will work closely with your adjuster throughout the restoration process, and keep you informed at every step along the way.
Can I clean up fire and smoke damage myself?
Fire, smoke, and the chemicals used to extinguish fires all leave residue and chemicals. We do not recommend that you attempt cleanup yourself. At Showcase Restoration, our team of trained experts will pre-test, use the right cleaning and deodorizing agents, and ensure that you have professional, safe restoration of your property and belongings without any remaining hazarous residue.
5845 Yadkin Rd, Suite D, Fayetteville, NC 28303, USA
3340 HWY 421, Suite A, Wilmington, NC 28401, USA
Read Our 5-Star Reviews On Google