Showcase Restoration understands that when disaster strikes a government facility, nothing is more critical than restoring your building and continuing services for your community. Our Commercial Services Team provides a wide range of emergency and non-emergency services to State, County, City, Townships, Public Utilities, Tribal Governments, and Federal clients.
Is Your Property Damaged? Call our 24-Hour Emergency Response Team! (910)-864-0911
Emergency Restoration Services
Many government facilities fill a critical role in their communities and are visited by numerous people daily. When a government building is damaged by storm, fire, flood, mold, or other disaster, the entire community is affected. Flooding, building fires, burst pipes, mold, and other unanticipated disasters can happen quickly and create serious damage. Decisions must be made quickly to minimize loss. We know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent additional damage to your property and contents. Our Emergency Response Team of IICRC is on call 24/7 and typically can be dispatched immediately to your location to provide the following Commercial Emergency Services:
- Board Up and Tarping Services to secure your facility
- Fire & Smoke Damage Response – Initial Assessment
- Water & Flood Damage Response – Initial Assessment
- Storm & Disaster Damage Response – Initial Assessment
- Biohazard Mitigation – Initial Assessment/Response
- Dehumidification, Building Stabilization and Drying
Our government clients also count on Showcase Restoration in non-emergency situations. We focus on minimizing operational disruption and return public areas and individual offices to optimum condition as quickly and safely as possible. Many government facilities have been closed due to the pandemic. Idle Buildings can be susceptible to mold growth conditions. Showcase Restoration can provide inspection and assessment services to ensure a safe and smooth reopening. Call us to schedule our commercial services team today. Showcase Restoration provides the following routine services listed below:
- Covid-19 Cleaning and Sanitation
- Mold Removal, Deodorization, Abatement
- Smoke and Odor Removal Services
- Remodeling and Renovations
- Capital Improvement Projects
Trust Showcase Restoration to provide scheduled services to keep your facility fully operational. If you need to schedule routine services, call us at 910-864-0911 – we will be there!
Infection Prevention & Disinfection
To mitigate risk, and prevent COVID-19 and other infection agents, it’s critical to clean and disinfect surfaces and objects within an educational environment. Showcase Restoration’s COVID-19 disinfection services are part of our complete portfolio of Infection Control and Disinfecting service offerings. We assist educators, administrators, and facility managers of educational institutions meet all regulatory standards and them to quickly resume learning activities for students. As the Eastern North Carolina member of the Tomi Service Network, Showcase Restoration’s team of certified experts uses a decontaminant that is effective against pathogens and will not harm sensitive laboratory equipment. Tomi SteraMist, EPA approved and powered by Binary Ionization Technology (BIT), offers superior material compatibility, and boasts 99.9999% efficacy and can eliminate all contamination challenges within critical environments faster than any competitors on the market and without the production of byproducts. Contact us today to schedule a routine service or for emergency response to a Covid-19 outbreak. Our team can get your facility open quickly and safely.
- Infection Control Risk Assessment (IRCA) compliance
- Indoor air quality and particulate control
- Air and surface disinfection
- Mold and environmental remediation
- HEPA air scrubbing and negative air pressurization
- Meets all state and federal regulations
- Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM)
- Healthcare associated infection prevention
- No-wipe and No-rinse formula
- Developed by DARPA
- EPA approved
- Safe on sensitive equipment, including electronics
Water Damage and Mold Remediation Services
Government facility managers work daily to provide the safest facility for staff and visitors. Still, simply because of the configuration or age of buildings, water damage occurs frequently. Most water damage incidents, no matter how minor, should be taken care of as soon as possible. Unchecked water damage creates additional expenses for your facility. Moisture and humidity promote structural damage, wood rot, peeling paint, and mold. Unrepaired leaks can damage ceilings, floors, walls, furniture, electronics, and create safety hazards. These issues can interrupt regular operations. But the issues with your facility’s infrastructure and contents are secondary to the health and safety issues that accompany indoor flooding. Floodwater is highly unsanitary. Exposure causes harmful effects such as skin irritation, respiratory issues, and gastrointestinal disorders. Mold begins to develop within 24-48 hours after water damage occurs. Mold spores affect indoor air quality and release toxins, which can cause additional health issues such as allergic reactions, asthma attacks, and other respiratory illnesses. Often the most susceptible are the elderly and people with pre-existing illnesses.
Showcase Restoration’s Commercial Services Team follows industry best practices to address water damage. We use dehumidification and heat technologies to effectively dry impacted areas and materials as quickly as possible. These processes minimize the amount of wet materials that require removal, helping to reduce the duration and cost of the project. For contaminated water, such as sewage backups or floodwaters, our technicians focus on containment, negative air pressure, removal, and decontamination to keep patients, staff, and visitors safe. Following water extraction and drying, Showcase Restoration’s Commercial Services Team will disinfect all affected contents and structural components and perform mold inspection. If mold is found, we will contain and remediate it immediately prior to undertaking structural repairs. Once the water damage restoration process is complete and your property is fully dry, we will begin work on your structure.
Our Contents Restoration Team will inventory, document, pack out, and remove damaged contents to our Advanced Contents Processing Center. Many items believed to be unsalvageable such as fabrics, furniture, and historical documents and photos can be restored to pre-loss condition. Once the contents are removed, we will begin structural repairs and restoration of your building. Upon completion, our Contents Restoration Team will return to your facility to unpack the restored items. If items cannot be restored, we will document the damage for your insurance company so they can be replaced.
Common Causes of Water Damage in Government Facilities
- Burst Pipes and Faulty Plumbing Systems
- Broken or damaged Sprinkler Systems
- Basement/Crawl Space Moisture
- Sewage Backup
Our Commercial Services Team is certified and trained in all aspects of water damage repair. We provide:
- Board-Up and Tarping– If water damage is caused by exposure to rain, flood, or other event, we will respond within 2 hours and protect it from further damage.
- Source Identification – Our commercial services experts will use moisture detecting equipment to identify the full extent of damages.
- Building Stabilization – We will immediately implement controls following ICRA standards to stabilize your facility. This includes containment to isolate wet or impacted areas along with negative air machines to control airflow.
- Dry-Out and Dehumidification Services: Our water mitigation team will perform an ICRA assessment and follow all healthcare standards to sanitize and prevent cross-contamination in affected areas. They will extract the water, and dry-out and dehumidify the affected area to prevent further damage, structural issues, or mold growth.
- Sanitization and Disinfection Services: Our ICRA certified team will sanitize and disinfect impacted areas to ensure mold and bacteria has been mitigated.
- Mold Removal: Mold is common following water damage. Our certified Mold Remediation experts will remove, remediate, and repair affected areas prior to repairing or restoring your building.
- Contents Restoration: Our industry certified team will inventory, pack, & transport your furniture, electronics, documents, critical equipment, and other belongings to our Advanced Contents Processing Center where they will clean, restore, deodorize, and store your items until restoration work on your facility is complete. Unsalvageable items will be documented for your insurance company.
- Building Repair: Our team will complete the project by repairing or replacing damaged property and contents to restore them to pre-loss condition.
Mold is one of the most troublesome environmental hazards causing problems for commercial and government buildings — from expensive property damage and lost operational ability to health risks for staff and visitors. Mold requires a significant investment of time and money to mitigate if not addressed quickly. Water leaks and intrusions can go from a relatively quick and simple moisture mitigation job to a costly mold and moisture remediation project in less than 48 hours. Response time is critical when mold and moisture problems occur. Call Showcase Restoration now at (910) 864-0911 for 24-hour emergency water extraction and repair services. We will take the necessary steps to address any mold issues. Mold Remediation services include:
- Mold inspection and identification
- Mold containment
- Mold removal and remediation
- Removal of airborne mold spores
- Cleaning and sanitizing the affected areas
- Final mold inspection with a post-mold removal air sampling to ensure a successful mold remediation job
Emergency Response Planning
For government buildings, an Emergency Response Plan (ERP) is the most effective way to reduce services interruption after a disaster or emergency happens and is a key factor in managing operational functionality while ensuring the health and safety of your staff and visitors. Building a comprehensive plan can be challenging when you consider all the types of disasters and emergencies that can occur. Our Commercial Restoration Team of emergency response experts provides Emergency Response Planning services free of charge to assist you in assessing probable risks and building a comprehensive disaster and emergency response plan for any possible scenario. Most government facilities require comprehensive risk management plans including evacuation and shelter plans, power and communications backup plans, data protection and migration plans, and staff training plans for various emergency situations. Additionally, ensuring adequate commercial property insurance is critical.
Showcase Restoration partners with our government clients to assist them in developing and executing disaster and emergency response plans (ERP), organizing project work around safety and operational considerations, and advising on risks and liabilities. When you participate in our ERP Emergency Response Program, we become an integral part of your response plans. We will meet with you and your staff to collect site-specific information before a loss happens. This allows us to create a custom step-by-step emergency/disaster plan tailored for your organization and your property that is accessible 24/7 to ensure you are prepared for any event that occurs. Whether we are dealing with an emergency or a scheduled service, we quickly implement the optimum solution for each situation. Our focus is always on staff and visitor safety, reducing turn-around time and inconvenience, minimizing your losses and getting you back to normal operations quickly. Reach out to us at 910-864-0911 or email email@example.com to learn more about our Emergency Response Planning Program or to schedule your initial assessment today.
Showcase Restoration has over 42 years of professional construction expertise providing construction, restoration, remodeling, and capital improvements to our government and commercial clients with minimal disruption to daily operations. We work with clients to design a custom plan and timeline that prioritizes and contains work areas so that your daily operations can continue. Our team of experts will also assist with permit acquisition, planning, and construction management so you can continue to focus on your core business. Start planning your property expansion, capital improvement, commercial renovation, or new construction project with our team today by calling the commercial sales team at 910-864-0911.