Cleaning and Contents Technician
Call Now: (910) 864-0911
A career at Showcase Restoration offers tremendous advantages, such as the extraordinarily significant work we do putting families and businesses back to pre-loss condition, if not better.
Join Our Showcase Restoration Family
Every day at Showcase Restoration we have the opportunity to work with people that have had disasters and need help getting back in their homes. At Showcase Restoration, the work you do truly makes a difference every single day. As part of helping you make an informed decision about becoming a Water Damage Restoration Technician, we want you to better understand this dynamic role. Are you ready to become a Water Damage Restoration Technician at Showcase Restoration family?
About the Cleaning and Contents Technician position
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times. Be a team leader, setting the standard for other employees and subcontractors to follow. Discourages negative morale by offering positive suggestions to all challenges. Be honest and courteous to everyone you come in contact with. Dress appropriately (Company hat, clean pants, company shirt, and work boots). Assist in assuring that all others on the jobsite follow these guidelines.
- Fully trained in both warehouse and field duties including Esporta and Ultra-sonic machines. Progressively cross-trained in Senior Tech responsibilities. (ESSENTIAL)
- Assist in completing paperwork through out the project as directed. Complete job check lists daily.
- As directed by Cleaning Crew Leader and/or Cleaning Project Manager, assists in digital processing of inventory (DPI) and use proper methods of packing out to prevent damage and account for all items. (ESSENTIAL)
- Wrap and protect furniture. Take packed boxes and furniture to appropriate holding area(s) and/or loads onto moving van.
- Note any special problems and bring questions, discrepancies, and unusual conditions to the attention of the Cleaning Crew Leader or Cleaning Project Manager as they arise.
- Assist in making sure everybody cleans up job sites at the end of each day.
- Check cleaning vehicles and/or warehouse, as assigned, for inventory of cleaning supplies, packing materials, and proper supplies needed for any job at the end of each workday in preparation for the following workday. Follow SOP guidelines for allowable levels of supplies in inventory and for proper reporting processes. Report supply/material needs to Cleaning Project Manager immediately. All employees are responsible for reporting supply/material needs whether or not they are assigned a cleaning vehicle. (ESSENTIAL)
- Help be a customer liaison. Speak knowledgeably and honestly with the customer. Make sure when a customer is promised something that we fulfill it or work with the Cleaning Crew Leader or Cleaning Project Manager to at least notify the customer as the delay. Promote business by being a positive representative of the company.
- Maintains a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and all levels of management and supervision.
- Upon completion of any cleaning project, help review the plans as directed to insure cleaning compliance, note changes or improvements to the plans by indicating any discrepancy to the Cleaning Crew Leader and/or Cleaning Project Manager.
- Monitors work for timely completion and quality control. We are all part of quality control.
- Accomplishes any other tasks as required by Cleaning Project Manager or Cleaning Contents Production Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Join Our Showcase Restoration Family
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Click the position you are interested in below or from the drop down menu above.
Read Our 5-Star Reviews On Google